How Does Online Training Work?
No Technological Expertise Needed!
- All you need is internet access and a smart phone, tablet, or computer with a microphone and camera.
- Just click on the link in your email. It's as simple as that.
- Still worried? I offer a free 10-minute private session to get you comfortable with the online format prior to your first class.
What are the Benefits of training Online?
- Honor physical distancing guidelines by avoiding others.
- You don't have to worry about another person coming into your home.
- Security measures ensure that meetings are private and only accessible by class participants.
- Get the same expertise at a discounted price.
- Distractions are minimized, which is ideal for teaching new or complex behaviors.
- The trainer is able to observe your dog in his/her normal environment.
- You are able to watch both live and recorded demonstrations for reference.
- The classes are recorded, so you can go back and review everything.
- Watching yourself train is a great way to improve your skills.
- Receive additional help and encouragement throughout the week on a private Facebook page.
- Saves you time; no commute necessary.
- Shorter, more frequent sessions to fit your schedule.
- Get the whole family involved. Kids are welcome!
- Train in your pajamas...I won't judge!
- There is no added pressure on the dog from the presence of the trainer.
- Your dog can focus solely on you.
- Dogs who suffer from car issues can still participate in training from home.
- Dogs who are fearful or reactive can participate in group classes without the pressure of other dogs and people.
- Easier for handlers of fearful or reactive dogs to practice without other dogs or people present.
Click to Watch a clip from an Online Training Class:
Ready to Sign Up?
Check out my online classes or private training options.