Who should take this class?
- a dog who hates the car or gets sick
- a dog who would not do well in a group class setting (reactive, fearful, guards, etc.)
- doesn't want to commit to training classes once a week
- can't commit to a set schedule for training
- doesn't want to take a group class but also doesn't want to pay for private training
What will you learn?
This course will cover basic manners including:
- Introduction to Targeting
- Recall (coming when called)
- Leash Manners
- Polite Greetings
- Drop It/Leave It
- Introduction to Stay
How does it work?
Participants will watch videos explaining and demonstrating each concept. They will then practice with their dogs and submit a recording for feedback or schedule a 10-minute Zoom session with the trainer for live coaching. Participants will complete each unit at their own pace.
How much does it cost?