Who should take this class?
- Anyone who wants to develop a stronger working relationship with their dog
- Dogs who are fearful, anxious, or worried
- Dogs who struggle to focus in stimulating environments
- Handlers who want to work with their dogs off-leash
- It is also beneficial for dogs with mild reactivity (for more severe reactivity, check out CU: Reactive to Relaxed)
What is Control Unleashed?
The Control Unleashed program was originally designed to help dogs learn how to relax, focus, and ultimately work off-leash. In Leslie McDevitt's latest book, Control Unleashed: Reactive to Relaxed, she introduces pattern games that help your dog translate unfamiliar or overstimulating environments into a familiar, predictable framework.
What will you learn?
This class will introduce the concept of conversational training: you will learn how to understand and empower your dog, and your dog will learn how to make good behavioral choices.
13454 Clarksville Pike
Highland, MD 2077
Saturdays at 11:00 am
November 14 -